Updated: August 2020
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time PharmaComplete Consulting decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to PharmaComplete Consulting, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of www.pharmacomplete.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
Our website creates a temporary data file, commonly known as a cookie, which allows you to view some of our disclosure information. It may also track the areas of our website that you visit. However, when you close your browser this cookie is automatically deleted from your system. We may collect information regarding the internet provider from which you are connecting to our site, such as AOL or MSN. We may also track the website from which you linked to our site. This information is used statistically and not to identify individuals.